Sunday, January 30, 2011

I have three gorgeous brown marble girls available right now. Their sire is my very special boy CH Fianna Smoke on the Water. I am in love with this cat. He sleeps with me, cuddles with me, was my pick of the litter when he was born and I love him to death. His temperament is second to none and he passes this on to his kittens. The dam is my 5 year old girl Bengaland Spirit Chaser of Fianna. She is one of the foundation cats of my breeding program and she continues to produce awesome kittens. Please contact me if you are interested in any of these babies.


PG (Pretty Girl)
PG is my pick of the litter. She is a gorgeous cat with an outstanding pattern, very light belly, and a wonderful personality. She is available as a show/breeder or possibly as a cutting edge pet. I am also willing to trade for an outcross brown marble female. She cannot be related closely to the Zendada lines. Head type is very important to me and I especially want a straight profile and a strong chin. I may also consider a brown spotted female that definitely carries for marble. In a brown spotted girl I want smaller spots/rosettes, great contrast, acerage, and excellent horizontal flow. I have a keeper show boy right now that really needs a girlfriend! I will consider kittens as well as young adult females.





Speedy Girl

This is Speedy. She has a lovely pattern as well with great horizontal flow. She has more rufousing like her mom. She is very sweet, playful and just a lovely kitten. UPDATE: Speedy has now been reserved for a wonderful family!




Lil (Little Girl)

This is Lil, she ihas a gorgeous pattern too. As her name implies, she is the smallest, but has the BIGGEST personality. She is not scared of anything and is very adventurous.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment